I must thank one of my friends for reminding me that Facebook is not the only way to waste downtime at work. Lest we forget, TelevisionWithoutPity is here to save our never-ending days!
I sort of ditched my good e-friend TWOP when The OC went off the air. For shame! Now they have a "Movies Without Pity" section, which serves up delectably bitchy dribble about actors and movie projects. Reading just one recap of The City confirmed my suspicion that the show is even more loathsome and boring than I could have imagined, the Lost recaps help me fill in the blanks from those moments of turning to my husband and saying "WTF just happened?", and of course the classic teen drama recaps are what we should all be going there for on a regular fracking basis.
Lady Lola's recaps of 90210 held my attention well enough that I briefly considered lifting my DVR embargo of the craptacular revival, but I think I'll stick to reading about it instead for now. And Jacob's recaps of Gossip Girl, a show I can't stop loving to hate, are just delicious, hilarious and brilliant. My undying TWOP love is rekindled.
2 comments:
Love Television Without Pity!!! It has been one of my faves for a while. Their Project Runway recaps are awesome. And the weecap? Love it. By the way, when are we?
Yes, that makes sense, knowing you! I think we are at about...last Tuesday?
Post a Comment