Tuesday: 1. This is complex. I left my house 10-15 minutes later than planned but got lucky with the trains and arrived at physical therapy 3 minutes later than planned, but it turns out a half hour before they had my appointment down for due to a scheduling mistake. Then I got to work about 20 minutes later than I should have, but that was planned because my manager knew I had physical therapy this morning...I'm going to say...on time-ish?
2. 2 servings
3. Not even close.
4. Not as good as yesterday, not as bad as last week.
6 comments:
Goals for the week:
1. Finish Christmas shopping
2. Drink more water (but not as much as Suz)
3. Cut back on using my computer as a lap warmer
That is all I am willing to commit to at this moment. :)
Ooh, Christmas shopping. Yes, that will have to be done as well.
If I accomplish 1 or 2 of mine, I'll be happy.
Monday:
1. 4 minutes early!
2. 3 servings!
3. Not even close.
4. So-So
5. 2X today!
I LOVE that you're blogging again!
My goal for the week is just to not consume too much alcohol at my office holiday party on Thursday. To be continued...
Tuesday:
1. This is complex. I left my house 10-15 minutes later than planned but got lucky with the trains and arrived at physical therapy 3 minutes later than planned, but it turns out a half hour before they had my appointment down for due to a scheduling mistake. Then I got to work about 20 minutes later than I should have, but that was planned because my manager knew I had physical therapy this morning...I'm going to say...on time-ish?
2. 2 servings
3. Not even close.
4. Not as good as yesterday, not as bad as last week.
5. Many more times than 2!
Wed-Sunday:
1. 15 mins late on Wed, 5 mins late on Thurs, 30 mins late on Fri. :(
2. I'd say I was between 2-4 servings every day except Sunday
3. Getting better at the water thing
4. Eh...Some days it was 2 or less, but on less busy days, I got compulsive with it.
Post a Comment